Revelation is often considered a difficult book to understand. A book which you often can't make head or tail of. Full of prophecies about what is about to happen. How do you interpret it in the present scenario. Who is antichrist. Where is a loving God in this? Unanswered questions all around. But here is a promise. Rev:1:3 Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophesy and blessed are those who hear it and take it to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. The attempt is not to give full answers to all your questions. The attempt is to read and hear and believe, so that we would all be blessed. Because the time is very short. Read and hear and believe. And be blessed. Image courtesy: https://www.theologyofwork.org/new-testament/revelation/
Amateur as I am, halfbaked as I am. But i write with a purpose, to point to my master, to show of His love. The love I've seen in His eyes, is not just for me. This bard hence writes so that you would see His love too
🙏
ReplyDelete